- S. O. S. – in an emergency, send an S. O. S. With your GPS location to geos, who facilitates search and rescue
- Check in – let contacts know where you are and that you’re okay with a pre-programmed message
- Help/spot S. O. V. – request help from your friends and family at your GPS location. OR, ask for help from professional assistance organizations
- Custom message- let contacts know where you are by sending a pre-programmed message with your GPS location
- Track- automatically send and save your location and allow contacts to track your progress using google maps
- Service agreement required.