Dagger is the quintessential one-tent wonder: light enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough to comfortably wait out a rainstorm inside. This best-seller is updated in 2019 with prebent poles to create more headroom, color-coded poles and webbing for intuitive set up, and several additional improvements to increase ventilation, convenience, and durability. With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger has more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category. It also has the unique Divvy dual-stage stuff sack, which allows you to split the load with a partner.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules offer ease of entry and more volume for storage than any other tent in its category
- Key updates include pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with Jake’s feet and lengthened main pole for significant increase in volume at the head and foot ends
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up
- Overhead Light Pockets at both ends use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent
- Minimum Weight: 3lb 5oz; Floor Dimensions: 90 x 50 inches