Staying hydrated is an absolute necessity while exploring the paths less traveled, but in remote locations, access to fresh water can be limited. Thanks to six years of research, testing and engineering, global adventurers now have the ability to refuel with the Guardian Purifier. ??Engineered with the ability to treat 2.5 liters per minute, the Guardian physically removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa and particulates from water using revolutionary hollow fiber technology. The Guardian also uses 10% of its water intake to flush out contaminants through a separate tube back into the water source, making it the only self-cleaning pump of its kind. So if you???re planning on venturing along untouched trails, count on the Guardian Purifier for the freshest drinking water available.
- 30 centimeters high
- 13 centimeters wide
- Military-grade water purifier pump removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and particulate from contaminated water sources virtually anywhere on earth
- Meets NSF protocol P248 testing standard of the U.S. military, using medical-grade fibers to provide protection from the tiniest waterborne threats
- Pumps at a rapid 2.5 liters per minute, treats up to 10,000 liters of water, and withstands freezing, drops, heavy use, and harsh environments
- Pump self-cleans on every stroke, providing consistently fast flow rates with zero hassle—no backflushing or filter-scrubbing ever required
- Ideal for backcountry, expeditions, global travel, and survival; purifier pump measures 8.2 x 4.7 inches and weighs 17.3 ounces; made in the USA