If a weekend in the woods is on your list, don’t let a heavy pack keep you lagging behind. The Paragon 58 gives you room to haul the gear you want without making sacrifices, while simultaneously shaving weight to keep you light on your feet. A lightweight 7075 aluminum chassis and matrix ventilated foam backpanel drop ounces without dialing back on support, and you’ll wonder if we used magic to pack in so many features (we did).
- Body 210D CryptoRip Nylon and 100D High Tenacity Nylon Base 210D High Tenacity Nylon with 125D High Density polyester reinforcement layer Lining
- INTERNAL FRAME & VENTILATION: Aerolon suspension with lightweight aluminum frame provide ventilation and load stabilization. Ventilation system uses foam-matrix structure and breathable mesh.
- FOAM COMPONENTS & ADJUSTABLE FIT: 3D components with dual density foam construction. Adjustable back provides the perfect fit, while the hipbelt adjustment allow the pockets to move to maintain easy access. Lumbar pad for enhanced load transfer.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP: Sleeping bag straps are removable and can be used to carry other items. Front stretch pocket for gear overflow. Reinforced bottom panel for superior abrasion resistance. Molded webbing keepers for compression straps.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER & EASY ACCESS TO GEAR: Raincover stows in its own compartment. Top pocket has extra zippered pocket for organization. Sunglass quickstow allows a quick, scratch-free way to store your shades. Zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access.
- IDEAL USES: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Travel, Fast & Light, Through Hiking, Trekking – WEIGHT: 3.9 lbs. – DIMENSIONS: 31.0″ x 13.0″ x 10.0″