Start your adventure with Gazelle Tents….setting up camp has never been this easy! The Gazelle T4 Hub Tent features a unique pre-assembled hub design providing one of the quickest setups in the instant tent category—from bag to basecamp in under 90 seconds! Quit stressing over complicated instructions, or navigating a bunch of loose parts. Simply pop out the wall hubs, pop up the roof panel, and you’re done. The Gazelle T4 easily accommodates up to four people with a spacious and comfortable interior. At 78” tall, and a footprint of 94” x 94”, the T4 offers ample headroom and gives you over 61 square feet of useable space. And the T4 is loaded with features:
– Six tight weave mesh windows allow ample ventilation while keeping out pests.
– Two D-shaped doors with tight weave mesh screens – for easy load in and additional ventilation
– Beefy YKK zippers for durability and dependable performance use after use
– A removable floor for easy cleanup – Plenty of options for gear storage like the removable gear loft, two large side storage nets, and four wall mounted pouch pockets.
– The fully assembled rainfly is a breeze to install
– Stakes and guy lines are included to provide stability for when the weather gets choppy
The shell is constructed with a coated 210 denier oxford weave polyester, a durable weave that is waterproof up to 2000 millimeters on a hydrostatic head test. The material coating provides greater resistance to UV, with a UV50 plus rating. Floor of the T4 is a bathtub design constructed from a 300 denier Oxford weave with strength and durability in mind, and features the same waterproof rating as the shell. Gazelle 4 Hub tent is the perfect shelter whether you’re looking for a family tent or a rugged shelter for your next expedition. Gazelle Tents Built for Adventure